Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Springtime!


I've been super MIA lately, but it's only because I've been outside enjoying the wonderful weather we've been having!!

Well, that and studying for the LAST FINALS OF MY COLLEGE CAREER!!

Basically, my life has just been a lot more exciting than usual.

The other day, I had so much free time that I got to take advantage of the fabulous weather and chill out on my balcony with a nice, cold glass of frozen sangria.


Now, I don't have the most beautiful view at my apartment, but it was still perfect for me to sit outside to work on my papers and study guides while listening to some of my favorite music (this week I've been on another Wicked kick)



I was able to be so focused and relaxed at the same time, which is definitely not something I'm used to.
It was quite a treat.

I love when the weather is consistently 80+, so I have been in Heaven lately!! And it only gets better, because my apartment pool opens up next week!!! I am so excited!

Has anyone else been enjoying the nice, Spring weather? I'd love to hear your favorite ways to take advantage of it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment