Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Summer On My Mind


There is no way to deny it; I cannot  wait for summer.

The hot weather, the bright sun, the cute clothes; I love everything about summer. Everybody around me hates summer because of the weather, but that is only one of the many reasons that I love it!

The hot weather just gives me one more excuse to wear shorts and sandals! (For the record, I hate winter because of the cold and the fact that I cannot wear such things)

And the dresses. Dresses are such a fabulous item of clothing. They take almost no effort to wear, and yet the instant you have it on it looks like you actually put a lot of effort into your appearance.

I mean, look at this dress I want from J. Crew:



It's so classy, and yet all I have to do is slip it on! (I also, of course, have to actually buy it first. That's where the real problem lies.)

And then there's this:




If I could have this outfit for my cruise in July, I would be ecstatic.

I mean, look at that Kate Spade bag.

I NEED IT.

But seriously, guys. I just cannot wait until summer.

In my opinion, summer is the most wonderful time of the year!

Is there anybody else who's as excited for summer as I am???

No comments:

Post a Comment