Friday, December 5, 2014

So, About That

Aaaand it's been almost a month since I last posted.
I am just all over the place lately!

I'm thinking I need to sit down and reorganize my life; it seems ever since starting my real job it's been more difficult for me to follow a set schedule. Well, I need to fix that!

So, I've decided: Starting on Sunday, I am going to create a new schedule for myself!
I'm a type of person who likes to have a bit of disarray in my life, but for the most part I need structure. Basically just a basic plan of when I'm going to do the few things I consider important: walking my dog, working on projects, blogging, etc.

So, here we go.
I'm going to use this blog to hold me accountable and maybe that will be the kick in the rear that I need to get back in the swing of things!!

Bonus:

Here's a picture of my adorable puppy, Rory, in his new reindeer antlers! SO CUTE!


No comments:

Post a Comment