Tuesday, April 15, 2014

Welcome to my Home: Living Room Edition


Week two! This week I thought I'd show you all around my living room.
It won't take very long, promise.


If I'm not in my bedroom, I'm in my living room. This is primarily where I eat dinner and watch TV. I have a television in my bedroom, but this on is so much larger and my bluray is hooked up to it, which allows us to watch stuff like YouTube and Netflix. I also have my ancient PS2 hooked up, so when I have free time I love to play games (mostly stuff like Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts, but also some others.) Basically, the TV gets a lot of use.



There obviously isn't nearly as much going on in this room; it's basically just a hodgepodge of whatever furniture we could use from our parents' houses. I tried to keep a sort-of "red" theme going on, but I wasn't very successful. Oh well. It's a college apartment, so I'm not too bothered by it. Once I graduate I'll probably buy much cuter furniture (whether it's for here or an apartment far, far away, who knows?)

Kind of off to the side of the living room, right outside of my bedroom, is my crafting nook! I love to craft, sew, and draw, so this is where I get all of that stuff done. It's kind of a mess, because I have entirely too much stuff. I'm trying to come up with a better way to organize it all, but so far no luck. Any suggestions?



I suppose that's it! If I'm not relaxing or working in my room, I'm relaxing or working in the living room! The walls are drastically bare though, so I definitely need to fix that.

If anybody has some organization or decor tips, I'm definitely willing to take some advice to make my place more exciting!

No comments:

Post a Comment