Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Bring on the Spring

It's bad enough that we had a colder (and longer) than usual Winter, but now even Spring isn't going to be warm?

Not cool, Robert Frost.

There were two days last week where I would consider the weather "Springy." Every other day has been like 62 or below (which, in South Carolina, might as well be Winter.) And let's not even talk about all of the rain. Monday morning, my trusty weather app warned me of "showers;" I was certainly not expecting the torrential downpour I walked into.

And today is a complete tease. The sun is shining and there is barely a cloud in the sky, but the wind basically makes it feel like it's 50 degrees.

I can't tell you how ready I am for hot, long days with seemingly endless sunshine. I have such Spring (okay, maybe Summer) fever, that I've been scouring the web trying to find the most perfect swim suit.

Here are some of my favorites so far:

top: Sailor Stripe bikini at J. Crew
bottom left: Sweet Dots Flounce bikini at Forever 21 | bottom right: Isle Green bikini at Target

So far, I think I'm leaning toward the Sailor Stripe bikini (would that be perfect for my cruise??), but I'm so indecisive!!

Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment