Friday, October 17, 2014

Halloween Help!!

Okay guys.
I am completely obsessed with Halloween.

Like, the decorations, the costumes, the candy.
It's the BEST.

But I have a problem this year!
I just cannot seem to figure out what I'd like to be for Halloween!

My friends and I are going to a party one of the fraternities at my university holds every year called "Fright Night" so I absolutely have to be something fabulous.
But also significantly nerdy, you know? Because that's just who I am.

So I am asking for YOUR help!

If you could just choose an option from the poll below, that'd be awesome!!



What Should I Be For Halloween?





pollcode.com free polls

If you can think of something else, let me know in the comments!

What are you going to be for Halloween?

No comments:

Post a Comment