Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Life is Hard


I don't think there has ever been a more true statement.

It's not like I'm just realizing this, of course; I've known for quite some time. It's just that some times you let that realization slip into the back of your mind until something brings it to the front again.

Like finals. My last finals.
It's a little terrifying and preparing for them is completely taking over my life.

I'm taking 21 hours this semester (WHY??), so I have finals for 7 classes.
SEVEN.
Thank God they're not all actual exams, but still.
I have papers, presentations, projects, exams, on top of trying to find a big-girl job, working at my internship, and completing activities for Chi Omega and my other organizations.

It's a lot to handle, and it hit me just how much this all has been affecting me when I took the time to look at my room this morning.

It is a MESS. Honestly, it looks like my room exploded.
Which is a big deal, because I HATE MESSES! If everything is not in its place, I almost have a panic attack. And I wish I was kidding.

I have dirty clothes all over the place, bags just piled on the floor, my shoes are strewn across the room, and I have clean towels in my hamper that I haven't even considered folding.

My life has just been so busy and stressful lately that I let my room get this bad, and now it's making me even more stressed and I know I have to take time out of my day to clean this. If I don't, it'll kill me.

But when will I have the time? Everything is due this week and next! I just don't know how I'm going to make enough time to get my room clean enough for me to handle it, but I also know that if I don't I won't be able to focus on anything that I do!!

Does anyone have any suggestions for managing my time for cleaning, working, and doing school work?
Because that would be a GREAT help. And I'd probably love you forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment