Thursday, June 19, 2014

Failure


My blogging has been rather sporadic over the past couple of weeks. I've been back and forth between my parents' house and mine, searching for a job, searching for another job, and overall just doing entirely too much.

And it has taken its toll.

All of the healthy lifestyle changes I had made have suddenly gone out the window.

And I've gained 8 pounds. I mean what? How did I gain 8 pounds so quickly?

But I know exactly how I did it. I started eating a crap-ton of junk food and I stopped working out. Obviously I was going to gain weight.

But not anymore. I am going to get back on track and follow my schedule.

I've always been a schedule kind of person, so living without one since my college graduation has been rather hectic. I tried to stick to my normal schedule, but waking up at 5am and having absolutely nothing to do all day makes a person crazy.
It also makes a person take a lot of naps.
And eat a lot of junk food.

But NO MORE.

I will make a schedule and I will stick to it.

And hopefully you all (is anyone out there??) are going to help me hold myself accountable.

This schedule will help me keep tabs on my nutrition and exercise, as well as other tasks I need to do throughout the day, such as cleaning and blogging.

I can't decide if I'm nervous or excited. Probably a little of both.
Because I'm afraid of failure.
And it feels like I've already failed.
I'm just terrified that I'm going to fail at my attempt to learn from my failure.

No comments:

Post a Comment