Friday, June 20, 2014

Inspiration


I'm having trouble finding it, recently.

I (obviously) garner inspiration from my personal life, so now that nothing is going I have very little to talk about. As such, I have very little to blog about.

And even when I do feel like I have things to post about, they aren't really things I'm sure are interesting to other people. I AM blogging for myself, but I would like the blogging I do for myself to help someone else, as well.

I've said it before: my biggest blogging inspiration is Carly at the College Prepster. Her writing style personal, yet immersive and engaging. That's what I want.

I want to blog about things I find interesting, but that other people find interesting as well.

I don't just want to talk to myself or at others. I want to start a conversation. I want to meet people because of my blog.

I know it's not going to happen immediately, and I obviously need some more experience, but that's what I'm striving for.

No comments:

Post a Comment