Thursday, June 19, 2014

Cruise Countdown!!


30 Days!

That's how long it will be until I will be boarding the Carnival Liberty for 8 days of relaxation and fun!


This is a "Friends and Family Celebration Cruise" to celebrate all of the high school and college graduations, as well as the 3 family members/friends who turn 50 this summer! It's going to be super exciting.

I haven't been able to buy any new cruising outfits (damn you, unemployment!) but I have a few pieces picked out and ready! (I did find a cute swimsuit for a good price online that I might go ahead and get...we'll see!)

But I am just so excited to be getting away from it all.

We're going to 4 ports and spending 3 days at sea, so I'm going to do a series about all of my favorite things to do in the ports and, when we're at sea, on the ship!

Carnival offers so much stuff to do it is literally impossible to get bored.
(Unless you eat questionable burgers in Honduras that give you food poisoning and you stay in your cabin all day trying not to puke. Then it is entirely possible to get bored; entirely too possible.)

If anyone has any suggestions for what I should do on this cruise, let me know! I love to try new things (not a big fan of new food, however) and I'm super excited to open myself up to a ton of new experiences on this vacation! We leave South Carolina on July 18th and board the ship on the 19th!

No comments:

Post a Comment