Friday, December 19, 2014

Happy Holidays!

Today is my last day of work before I'm off for a whole week for the Holidays!

I'm beyond excited!
I'm leaving for my parent's house tomorrow and it is going to be a day filled with holiday cheer!
First, we're going to have our (extended) family Christmas at my aunt's house! That should be an adventure, since her house is prettyyyyy small. But she felt a little left out since we've had Christmas basically everywhere else (even my apartment!) so we're giving her this one.

I'm still super excited!

Then, basically right after family Christmas, it's friend Christmas!
We started this little tradition last year and it was so fun, so we decided it obviously had to go on!

Last year, we drank wine and baked/decorated Christmas cookies.

Well, this year we're going to have a Gingerbread House competition!!
It's going to be parents vs children, which should be exciting.
I'm a bit competitive, so things may get a little out of hand.

Okay, so I'm really competitive. A lifetime of doing well at band & orchestra competitions didn't exactly make me humble.

No comments:

Post a Comment