Thursday, May 22, 2014

Pool Day!


After so much waiting, it is FINALLY pool time!!

In case you couldn't tell, I'm pretty excited.
I'm not exactly what I would call "bikini ready," but right now I don't even care!


This is my favorite swimsuit and, while it doesn't entirely match, I love to wear this sunhat anytime I go to the pool. I mean, how cute is it??

















As you can obviously tell, I'm pretty fair. And by fair, I mean downright pasty. (Look at me glow!)
Which means I'm a huge advocate of sunscreen.
And reapplication.
And aloe vera.
And also cute sunhats. Duh.

But aaahhhh, finally some pool time.
Things you always need to have at the pool, besides yourself and your sun screen:
A good book
A good drink
A good towel



I love this towel my mom got me last year; it hooks onto the pool chairs so that it doesn't get blown or slid off and it has a nice little pocket where I can put my phone and my book when I'm not reading it.

All-in-all, I'd say today was pretty successful!
I may have even gotten a little tan!
But probably not. (I can be a wishful thinker, right?)

I hope everyone else has gotten the chance to get out and enjoy the warm weather, whether it be at the pool or anywhere else!!

No comments:

Post a Comment