Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Round-Up


This weekend was probably the most eventful one of my entire life, but it was SO EXCITING!

First of all, I graduated college! Eeeek! I've spent the last 4 years of my life working toward this moment, so the fact that it finally happened is so unreal to me.

I mean, I am a college graduate. WHAT? I'm so excited, but also a little nervous. I'm totally not ready for the Big Girl World.

I think I'm just going to miss being able to catch up with my friends whenever I want. Not too mention the option to sleep through a class once or twice. (That definitely won't fly at a job)

Like I said, I'm excited though.

I just can't believe that I'm a COLLEGE GRADUATE!


Diploma Time!


The fam


My Big and one of my best friends!


Some of my sisters! (What is going on with my feet????)


It's official!

This week was also Mother's Day!! So, after my graduation on Saturday, I headed to my parents house on Sunday!! We didn't really do much. My sister and I took my mother to see The Other Woman. It's absolutely hilarious and I definitely recommend it!

I'm a poor (recently graduated) college kid, so I didn't know what I would get my mom for Mother's Day. I actually ended painting her something.


It's the cruise ship we're taking in July for our family/friends vacation! I'm really proud of it, and my mom loved it!

Did anybody else have a fabulous weekend? I hope everyone enjoyed their Mother's Day Weekend!!




No comments:

Post a Comment