Friday, May 2, 2014

Life is Good


I posted at the beginning of this week about how hard life is.
And yesterday I posted about making your own happiness.

So today I'm going to kind of mix the two!

Yeah, life is hard. But it's also good.

Today I had an interview. A real-life, big-girl job interview.
And I left that interview feeling the best I've felt in a while. I felt happy; I felt confident; I felt good. So good.

I can't remember the last time I left an interview feeling that good. You see, typically when I have to endure stressful situations like that, no matter how well I think they went, I leave feeling jittery, nervous, and unsure.

But today, I only felt good. I knew I did well in that interview. And knowing that I have my second interview on Monday just makes me feel even better.

This is such an exciting opportunity for and I cannot tell you how excited I am!!

Has anyone else had something else in their life recently that just made them feel so fabulous??

No comments:

Post a Comment