Friday, October 31, 2014

All Hallows Eve

Today is the day!

One of my favorite holidays!
(Not only because I can eat my body weight in candy and it's socially acceptable. I promise.)

Halloween is just the perfect excuse to get with your friends and have a great time!
On Halloween, you can be anything you want to be, whether that be a princess, a doctor (or the doctor), a pirate, or the ridiculously overdone (but still seriously punny) cereal killer.

There's no stopping you! Unless of course you have a job and you have to work Halloween night.
In which case, I am very sorry!

I actually ended up taking off from both of my jobs for Halloween this year!
I needed to use up my PTO for my real job and well, if I'm not going into my real job, there is no way in hell that I am going to set out to Mellow. Sorry, team.

Since no one took my poll (yeah, you guys suck, btw) and I ended up spending all of my money on Clinique and Bath and Body works (hey, there's nothing wrong with wanting to look and smell nice, okay!?) I am going as the Eleventh Doctor this Halloween!!

I may or may not post pictures.
I guess it really depends on how the night goes.
We shall see!!

If anyone else has some super awesome Halloween plans, let me know!!

No comments:

Post a Comment