Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Hi There!

My name's Brittany, which I'm sure no one knows because IT HAS BEEN FOREVER SINCE I BLOGGED, GUYS.

Sorry about that to the maybe 2 people that read this perhaps once a month!

Well, I'm back.

AND I HAVE A PUPPY. (One of the few many reasons I've been MIA the last....how long has it been?)

His name is Rory and he's 6th months old and I adopted him from a rescue on November 8th!



He's a weirdo, but he's adorable and I LOVE HIM.

I've also been working on my portfolio and developing my new website, so maybe when all that's done I'll post a link so anyone who would like can have a looksie!

These things coupled with working all the time have really taken up a great big chunk of my life, which left little room for blogging. I'm working slightly less now though and I am doing better (still not great) with my time management, so here's hoping I keep up with this thing!! (I used to be so good at time management...what happened?)


If all goes according to plan, you'll hear from me on Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment