Thursday, July 3, 2014

Free Time Freak Out




Have you ever been so bored that you just don't know what to do with yourself?

That has been me basically this whole, entire summer. 
I'm ashamed to admit that yesterday I honestly just laid in bed for 3 hours playing with my phone.

Three. Hours.

That's when I realized that this has gone absolutely too far. But I don't really know how to remedy!

I wake up, go through my routine, do all of my cleaning, write a little, read a little, manage my email, and THEN...!

And then it's only like 1 in the afternoon and I have absolutely to do. All of my friends are working until later and I'm not one who can just sit down and watch hours upon hours of television. (Unless I'm like sick and dying, like that time I had the flu and watched 2 seasons of Game of Thrones in one day.)

So, what do I do?
I nap.

I never used to nap. But ever since actually developing a sense of time management and getting my stuff done efficiently, I've had entirely too much time on my hands. I want to shop, but I don't really have the means to do that right now.

So, I've decided: anytime I feel the need to nap, I'm going to do something productive instead. 
Nap time? Nope. Time to work out.
Nap time? Nope. Time to organize the bedroom.
Nap time? Nope. Time to do absolutely anything BUT nap.

I start working at Mellow Mushroom today, so hopefully that will help get rid of some of my free time. But, if it doesn't, I have this plan in place. Now it's just time to see if I have the willpower to actually go through with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment