Saturday, September 27, 2014

LACK Hack ~ Part 2!


So, you may or may not remember this post.

If not, I talked about the super cheap coffee table I got at IKEA and how I planned to paint it to make it beautiful!

Well, about 3 months later, HERE IT IS!




Okay, it didn't actually take me 3 months to do it. (How sad would hat be?)
In reality, it only took me like a day.
But it took 2 months to actually start.
And then another to post about it.

So, here we are, 3 months later, and I'm finally showing off my finished table!!


I absolutely love it. It turned out exactly how I wanted and it looks soo good in our living room. The contrast is perfect and it matches basically anything, so even throughout the seasons (aka, the 2 we've experience since the first post) it fits in just fine with the rest of the decor!!

I'm so excited it's done and this has given me a new wave of DIY fever.
I WANT TO CRAFT ALL OF THE THINGS!!

I'm currently planning my next project now and I have a gallery wall in the works (did I mention that I rearranged my bedroom? Yeah, I did that. At 5 in the morning. Before work one day. Yep, I'm a freak.)

So hopefully within the next 3 months I'll have something new to show you all! Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment