Thursday, August 7, 2014

Moving Upward


I am SO excited to start my full-time job this coming Monday!!!
I'll be doing marketing and design for a realty firm in Charlotte!

This is by no means my dream job, but it's definitely a starting place and I absolutely love the people and the culture of the firm, so I know I will enjoy it!! I CANNOT WAIT!!

I am going to try to stay at Mellow Mushroom, as well, just to make some money on the side. I also love it there, and I would hate to leave all of my fabulous coworkers that I am just starting to get close to.

All I can say is that it is definitely going to be an adventure!!

And, hopefully coming along for this adventure will be a puppy!! (Just so you know, when I say puppy I mean dog. I don't care if it is 10 weeks old or 10 years old. It's a puppy.)

I've applied to adopt a puppy from the Carolina Poodle Rescue and hopefully I will have a phone call today that decides whether or not I can! I'm hoping to bring him home some time in September, if I get the okay from the rescue!! EEEEE! So excited.

Basically, there are a lot of changes going on in my life right now and they are all super exciting and I just cannot wait to see where I go from here!!

No comments:

Post a Comment