Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Back in Motion


Welp, life sure has gotten busier this past week!!

Like I said in my last post, I started my REAL JOB last week!!
And, I'm still working about 15-20 hours a week at Mellow Mushroom.

So basically, I'm working all the time.

Which I actually like. It means I don't have time to be bored.
Which I hate.
And it also means that I'm making money.
Which I love!

I've already started planning out how I'm going to budget myself and things like when I can get a new computer and *gasp* a puppy!!

I've been wanting to adopt a dog for like, the last 2 years. And now I will finally be able to!! I cannot tell you how happy I am!!
I've already been looking online at shelter and rescue websites, as well as visiting Petsmart on their adoption days and the Humane Society!

I still have about a month until I'll feel comfortable getting a puppy, but as soon as that day comes, believe me I will be staking out every single rescue group and shelter I can find!!!

I wish I could just adopt all of them!

No comments:

Post a Comment